View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
rjsuperfly66
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K11 Wishlist

1. Dual Presentation

They say they taking presentation to the next level and I think its a joke. Sure a dumb screen talking about upcoming games comes up and they'll say something and then Clark Kellogg will go on another stupid rant.

EA in NCAA Basketball has two presentation teams, one from ESPN and one from CBS. How realistic is that? I know EA has right to ESPN/ABC, but why cant 2k get right to TNT and maybe Fox Sports or something else? I just think it would be cool to get variety of announcers for different games. That would be taking it to the next level.

2. Same old offensive woes

Guys like Ray Allen hit shots from all over the court. However, in this game and last years game, they needed about a football field between them and the defender to be able to hit the shot. A guy like that should be able to hit good percentage unless defender all over his grill, but in this game a guy could be a foot away and majority of time they clank it.

3. Get rid of shot stick

Id like iso moves back. But thats just me. I hate shot stick. Keep it for free throws and move on.

4. Better defensive controls

How about a button to call out a pick? Or tell a player to switch? Itd add a different element but maybe then the computer wouldnt just assume and leave people wide open all the time.

5. Highlight Show

2k has gotten good at highlights at end of games, etc., but what about a show at the end of day with highlights from games, etc. I like that stuff, keeps me involved with league and not just my team.

Thats all I got right now.