View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 03:40 AM   #14
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Have you seen more than 5 penalties in all the games you've played?

I've seen 5+ penalties very rarely. Most of the time, there's not even 5 in the game...combined...and I play on 15 min quarters always and get 115-130 plays in a game.

I've seen the glitched out O-Lineman, but I've also seen false starts that weren't called. The lineman will go into the false start animation and not even participate in the play, but it will still go on.

I have seen defensive pass interference...by accident (i.e. the defender is trying to make a play on the ball or go somewhere and he "runs into" the receiver. I've not see it as a result of mis-timed actual coverage. I've never ever ever ever ever ever ever seen offensive pass interference. Ever.

I have yet to see an offsides call. I've seen where the defender moves early but doesn't make contact and I've yet to be able to catch them before he gets out of the neutral zone. The lag between the fake hike and getting the real one is too much. It should auto-snap when the QB's cadence draws a defender off (make it based on the QB's AWR).

I've yet to see the CPU get a roughing call of any kind. It's like they are all programmed to never screw up in that regard. They should mess up based on AWR, imo.

Since they are nothing more than animation triggers and have no impact on if the call is made or not, I turn them down to like 10. Figure it's no different than what I see anyway.