View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
Dmacho
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: anyway to coordinate Head Coach 09 with Madden 10?

EA really dropped the ball as far as franchise is concerned. When you consumers start contemplating ideas like the one the OP has, is tells that franchise mode is really lacking.

And then, they had the nerve to release the game out of the box with issues. I thought that's what they were concentrating on ; if so, why all the issues ? Supposedly, they were focusing on correcting the issues.

We're four years into the development cycle of next- gen consoles. We have to yet to have 80 man rosters in the offseason/preseason , there's no injured reserve because putting a player on IR doesn't free up a roster spot ; the player's salary still counts against the cap , There's no restricted free agency period ; however, it was in last gen ; positional coaches are purely cosmetic, they have no effect on the team what so ever ; the head coach for that matter doesn't either.

Everything you see on sundays my ***. How can you say that and then release a game with a franchise mode where the head coach is irrelevant ? I could hire a special teams coach as my head coach, and it wouldn't matter. I could change playbooks from week to week with no player awareness penalty. " Everything you see on Sundays ", yeah right !

Also, we should be able to create our own plays and use them on or offline. If the devs are worried about exploits, then simply don't allow the user to change the location of the player or blitz angles ; just the stance and the assigment.

Last edited by Dmacho; 10-13-2009 at 03:25 PM.