Thread: Basic Questions
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
chuckm1961
MVP

chuckm1961's Arena

OVR: 12
Basic Questions

1) What's the easiest way as a QB to make a quick read of man versus zone defense?

2) What's a good strategy to counteract a blitz-happy AI defense? I just played against the Bears, and they were after me all the time. Quick passes from Shotgun? Screen passes were gettin killed, as was play action. I am the Steelers, playing on modified sliders between Pro and All-Pro basically.

3) Playing as a defensive lineman, I had to go to the practice mode to figure out that I get around an offensive lineman by using the right stick left or right. This is nowhere listed in the manual, that I can see. How do I know whether to cut left or right? Guess?

4) When kicking field goals that need to be angled, especially on a windy day, I am confused about how to move the right stick as I kick. I move the left stick to aim. Let's say I moved the left stick so that the kick is angled 20 degrees off the vertical axis. Now when I go to move the right stick down and then up, do I move the right stick STRAIGHT up and down relative to the controller, or do I move the right stick UP AND DOWN AT THE ANGLE I SET with the left stick?

I know just enough football to.... not know much! So thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove