Old 10-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #12
z ROCKnROLLA z
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: why cant MADDEN be as good as EA FIFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels
It doesn't excuse you to make stupid insults at developers you've never even met. It's petty and immature.

This development team has only made one game, and that was a major leap in making a very good NFL simulation game. They need time though. You can't turn the whole franchise around in one year.
OK and how long have EA been producing madden, and other sport games, they should have enough experience, its not just down too these two guys, I don't care if they've been doing it for a year, a year is long enough!!!
Is it really that hard for them to develop a game where and O linemen blocks or even attempts to block a DT or LB like they're supposed to!!!
Is it so hard for them to develop a game that makes the CPU better on hard difficulty's, rather than have the CPU cheat you by freezing you and slowing you down oh and lets not forget MR ROBO QB!!!

To me with all the money they make out of us...THE FANS, they have no excuse, they can pay top Dollar to make a good game that us THE FANS deserve!!!