Old 10-17-2009, 03:41 AM   #57
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Preliminary details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Well since your selling the game..i guess we wont be seeing any more of your whining correct?
Is it REALLY necessary that you post the same thing over and over? just because somebody has issues with the game or have decided to sell it,give them just as much right to be here as someone who praises the game...this IS a public forum...remember??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
some of ya sound worse then a rich old lady having a baby tantrum over a cracked finger nail
...if that isn't the "pot calling the kettle black".....it's no different than you going into threads with your same rant of " well...since you won't be playing the game...I guess we won't be seeing anymore of your whining"

OT....the patch sounds ok,but I'm hoping as the time draws near,something is mentioned about the horrid suction blocking. This has been a staple of EA football games dating back to the ps2/xbox days,and for the life of me...I can't figure why this is NEVER adressed.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert