View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 11:22 PM   #142
PhillyJim76
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
People have a right to ask questions, sure. The thing with me though is I don't believe any of this. I don't believe that 99% of the questions asked in this thread will be given any consideration. The game is what it is. Does anyone seriously believe an issue like OL Blocking ratings will be addressed? Ratings have meant nothing in Madden for years. That's not going to suddenly change.

I bought NHL 10 this year fully knowing the CPU AI is seriously flawed (rented it first). But the rest of the game is fun, and with a few player edits the CPU AI can be tweaked to work (more or less). But I'm under no illusions. The developers who programmed the game either don't have the skill to fix the AI, or they program the game like that intentionally. They're not going to jump up and fix any of it just because a few people on OS are upset with the way the game plays. Just like Madden, the game sells precisely because it plays the way it does. And EA and their developers understand that.
Sorry man, I misread ya. I was bitter and thought you were goading people or something.
Yes, you are 1000% right. none of this is ever going to be answered, because they keep quiet and the vocal minority just will go away. They aren't going to say anything negative about the game at all.