View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #141
swiftychampleone
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by favredollarfootlong
This is so pathetic that we have to wait probably 3 months from the games release date to see if we will get an acceptable playing game. The patches still probably won't get the game fixed. They will probably making more glitches where there weren't any before.

I am sick of the waiting and the people defending EA when they say that there is more information to what will be fixed or there is more to be heard. Stop defending EA. We have been waiting for the last 5 years to have a good football video game sim. Every year is supposed to be the year and the last year that was the year was 2004.

I am so sick of being promised things and having all the hype being built up and then always being let down. EA, you are such a disappointment. It's unacceptable...start making better games the first time around, find people who can get it right.

I think it's pretty entertaining how people spend $65 for a game and have to wait three months for it to be fixed with patches. That's why I'll never spend no more than $35 for any video game. I haven't bought Madden since 2005 because 06 was the same and 07-10 have been broken gameplay wise. There is no way I could defend EA or be content with this.

Maybe this is a generation where the patch is a crutch for QA teams and the customers drink the Kool-Aid and also think it's right. Now I'm all for patches to fix certain things, but this is too many things to fix. When November comes, half of the NFL season will be gone. It's time we start pushing for a Madden game that's playable (NBA Live 10 anyone?) right out the box.