View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
blinkfan77
Rookie

blinkfan77's Arena

OVR: 7
Stop picking the Pens, Wings and Blackhawks!

I'm so sick of EVERY person I join a game with shooting right to the Pens, Wings or Hawks. I'm sick of it. Why can't people pick a decent team that doesn't have Crosby, Ovechkin or the Blackhawks? I just don't get it. Sure, they're fun to be. But it isn't a challenge and it's especially lame when I pick a team like the Blue Jackets or something, and they still pick a top team.

Granted, if these people are legit fans of these teams, it's cool, but I know I'm not facing fans of them EVERY time I play online.

And oh ya, stop exploiting the powerful wristers after wrapping around the net. This game is so amazingly frustrating to play. Combine that with people NEVER getting penalties for interference, or never getting penalties for stick lifting every 2 seconds. Yet I try it once, from a legit position, and I get a game misconduct. Annoying as hell.

And I don't care about my DNF, as soon as someone does an exploit chance on me, even if they don't score, I'm quitting. I refuse to have a video game experience where my opponent is knowingly exploiting, and CONSTANTLY continuing to ONLY try to score that one way.
Advertisements - Register to remove