View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 05:20 AM   #37
vinnycast27
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z ROCKnROLLA z
Excellent dude lol, sounds as tho u really enjoyed the game!!!

And I am also glad ur switching to 4-3, Use the Titans D book as that has the unique 4-4 D scheme.

Did you change any thing towards the sliders???

I'm playin with a few settings right now, I'm thinking of lowering CPU pass block and CPU QB accuracy, or I might put human awareness for passing up more!!!

I am seeing some good consistency with QB accuracy tho so I may not touch it!!
thanks mate i will try out the tenn D.

the game was awesome i think its because the CPU despite making passes wasnt moving the sticks play after play, so far the games are too heavy on scoring with very few 3 and outs both ways.

I moved the pass D Awareness of the CPU from 50 to 55 and it helped, although truth be told the WIDE camera instead of NORMAL meant i could see my WRs so i was able to see how much separation there was from the CB to make a pass.

Biggest problem is that as soon as i snap the ball, i drop back and watch my WR for him to make his move but then my Controller rumbles and i try to get the pass away rushed. Avoiding blitzers and watching the WR/their safety is rather tricky all at once.

re the CPU accuracy i find the CPU hits its targets way too easily, most INC are because of drops not because they are marked or its wayward pass.

It may be because of the 3-4 D, il try the 4-3 and seeif its any better