View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #446
G-Men_in_Mass
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
LOL at the people who get upset that others actually want a better game. They seem offended that people would actually ask for a game where ratings mattered. It's like they are taking it as a personal insult, almost as if they programmed every aspect of the game themself. It's funny stuff. What's even funnier is that they troll the thread so that they can call other people who are posting on topic trolls. Real classic. Don't you guys actually want improvements in the game?

Methinks these people are also short sighted.

Of course I want the game to be better, but when you scream RATINGS DONT MATTER and you bass this on the fact ypu put Mike Vick or Punter at Center and then scream about him blocking Albert Haynesworth( which I agree shouldn't happen) I bass my thought that RATINGS Do MATTER when I need to cut 85 ovl OLB( for cap reasons) and start my Rookie 69 OVL who gets ran over almost all the time, but he did pick off Romo last night late in the 4th quarter to secure a win, after MBIII ran all over me funny how that happen since the game before Portis who has declined down to 80 ovr couldn't run against me.. Guess ratings dont matter.. oh wait lets think about that MBIII 87 ovrl runs for 22 carries for 134 yards and old Portis 17 carries for 39 yards, your right ratings dont matter..