Old 10-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #106
Boilerbuzz
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoman
so no word on defense ? IŽd throw all non-association changes out the window in exchange for realistic CPU defense in terms of double teaming in the paint (not standing behind the teammate when double teaming aka being useless) .

and my player has officially died for me. I canŽt understand this at all, instead of giving expanded user-friendly options they even take away that little bit that was there (changing on start up) .

Well, at least now we officially know where the priorities are, online play.

Brace yourself if you are an offline player, the coming years wonŽt be pretty ...
For as much whining went on about defense, I'd bet money that they did something about it. Ask the mods. They can ask the devs directly. Or Simballer.

As for My Player, I think that based on the change in the patch, they never intended to allow for variable length quarters. That means that the mode was BALANCED for 5 minute quarters. So, that says you're stuck with it for 2K10 unless they decide to let you break the balance of the mode. I can't imagine trying to accomplish some of these objectives with longer quarters (limit your opponent to 6 points...). Yikes.

Anyway, for ANYONE to whine and moan about this HUGE patch list and call it a waste considering everything on that list is pathetic in my opinion. You'll never be happy. Life sucks.