View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 01:15 PM   #462
Dmacho
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Men_in_Mass
You have no full season data to back up theses statements..
I have played 6 ful season and I see a big differnce in O-line play game to game and season to season.. watching a You-Tube Video then coming here sand saying Rating have no meaning really doesnt back up your agruement
Also, I'm not bashing madden 10 simply because I'm some EA ***** with an agenda ( even though I was accused of being one by a mod and given an infraction). I'm calling it like I see it. I defended this game just like you did less than a month ago. Now I'm calling it like I see it. Ian told us that ratings would have more of an effect in madden 10 ; they don't. Cameras don't lie , apparently somebody did. It's really funny that the devs haven't even appeared in the thread to a least defend their work. They appeared in threads about patches(things that can be fixed), they're not going to show their faces in here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacho
Madden sales are down. Apparently people have been speaking with their wallets. I like the game ; I also like the fact that the dissappointing sales will keep that fire lit under EA's ***
I sure hope the devs do the same thing this year that they did last year with the blogs about features and what not. I'd love to hear Ian try to talk his way around this one. Hopefully this thread doesn't get closed, because you can bet your bottom dollar I will bring it up.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2040232232

Last edited by Dmacho; 10-21-2009 at 01:25 PM.