Old 10-22-2009, 01:13 PM   #489
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
AP didn't break very many tackles when I played him last night. Only runs he got were when he got into open space. The break tackle slider seems to mean more than the actual moves ratings. Both he and Ray Rice went down on first contact constantly.

I've not seen a power back really run over a defense. They run over DT but get brought down by CBs.

I don't think that CIT rating does as much as it should. Catching in coverage seems to depend more on the QB Accuracy slider (or WR catching). I know I haven't played a game where I can say, without looking at ratings, "Wow, he must have a crap CIT rating". Or "he must have a great SPC rating." In fact, I check the ratings and wonder how the receiver held on to the ball or actually made so many great catches.

Webb has 75 CTH, 65 CIT - he doesn't get picks any better. Heck, Ray Lewis makes better picks than he does with his 50 CTH and 15 CIT. In fact, Ray Lewis leads the team in INTs.

My RT has the most sacks allowed - but the second best pass blocking ratings on the team.

Ray Rice has gotten around 3.7 ypc against every team so far. No matter if it's the crappy Browns or the Vikings and their tough Run D.

Trevor Pryce has 11 sacks (in 6 games!) but the rest of the team has 10 sacks...combined. Even 96 rated Ngata isn't getting in the action. Pryce isn't bad, but he's not THAT good. Heck, that's a pace for 32 sacks...Ngata out-classes him in every relavent pass rushing rating - so why does he have only 3 sacks?
Packers vs Stl. Rams in coach mode last night and the Packers held Jackson in check for the first quarters. However, he did end up with over 130 yds by the end of the game and he had one 70 yard run called back because of holding. He was running through LB's and CB's and safety. He was a tough one to bring down after awhile.