View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #60
RayAllen20
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: How's everyone's offline franchise going?

Okay so I'm starting a coaching legacy dynasty. Where I start off as the Bills but will eventually switch teams in the future. (If you want to know how to do this I have a thread about this.)

First game is against the Pats. As usual Welker murders me for about 236 yards. I love T.O. in this game, he's extremely realistic. He dropped 3 easy passes for me, but still got 4 receptions, 92 yards. Lynch had 23 carries, 96 yards. So it's the end of the game down 24-17, and I have the ball at my own 20. I drove down field with spectacular plays. An amazing screen play to Fred Jackson for 26 yards on 3rd and 25. Another pass to Fred Jackson on 4th and 10 which just barely moved the chains. So I get to the 5 yard line with 13 seconds left. The Pats send everyone except their two safeties. I'm thinking I have an easy TD, when Brandon Merriweather dives and makes a spectacular INT, BUT is tackled at the 1 yard line.

I am furious of Edward's bad pass, but I'm thinking a possible safety, and I have a chance with a Hail Mary or lateral play. Unfortunately, Taylor ran for about 5 yards, but then he FUMBLED. The ball fell into the endzone, and in a fight for the fumble, I got it in the endzone to tie it up!!! Then I wanted to go for 2, but after they called a timeout I decided not to.

In OT, Brady found Moss for a 30 yard play that set up a FG to win it. Still, this was one of the greatest games I've ever played. Can't wait to play all the games with this team. I'm thinking i can get to 9-7.