View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
seanbarkley
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Barkley's accessories/shoes thread

Sup fellas! I’ve been creating my own accessory / shoes updates since a couple of years ago, so, as long as there are still no threads on this topic I decided to share 'em with u all.

An important point is that despite of being updated with this year preseason data, this is still a “beta” version. If u r interested I’ll post the final version after the release of the patch by next weekend.

Maybe at 1st sight u can see a lil bit complicated, but the instructions can be found in the last page. The scheme is this:

1.NUMBER
2.NAME
3.POSITION
4.UNDERSHORT/UNDERSHIRT (most of the teams use black undershorts, but combine white or black undershirts depending if they are playing home or away)
5.ACCESSORIES (don’t panic, it’s explained in the last page. As u can see, all accessories are followed by their colours –black, white, team colour1 or team colour2-)
6.SHOES (also explained in the last page. Don’t worry if you see some weird things for some players, bc as u know there’re not much shoes, so I had to make combinations with other models to resemble the real models some players wear.
7.CUSTOM COLOURS (self explanatory. I used custom colours for all the shoes for home and away games. As u can see each group of 3 colours correspond with the colour combination u have to use for each shoe, 1st group for home, 2nd for away).

Finally, I’d like to say that as can be seen, This stuff is still not finished. Some players have been injured so I had no possibility to check their gear, so if u have that info let me know!

Feel free to use this stuff for whichever u want or ask me for the file, because as u can imagine it’s a Word file, so I can share it with u if u want. Hope u find this useful!

Updated templates in page 7

UPDATE:

2kshare: Barkley's
PSN ID: mfm3th

Last edited by seanbarkley; 12-05-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove