Old 10-26-2009, 02:32 PM   #10
Valdarez
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Having Trouble Putting Touch on the Ball When Passing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
Not being able to throw the ball the way you want is pure crap. Its also not realistic. Having a QB throw a ball one way then throw it a total different way the next time despite you putting the same amount of lead and pressure on the stick is not the ideal way to emulate how good or bad a QB throws.

They should have given each QB a skill set that reflects their real life skill set and you the user would have to adjust to that QB's skill set.

Some QBs release should be faster than others, the speeds at which the balls would get down field when throwing deep should have been different depending on QB skill. The placement of the ball should have been such where depending on how accurate they are would determine if the ball is thrown behind a WR or more out in front of the WR(how well they lead a WR) etc

You would have to learn how to play with that QB. Thats the ideal way to distinguish good QB's from bad ones. Having Dree Brees just throw a bad pass with NO pressure on him to a wide open WR just for the sake of "trying to emulate mistakes" is just stupid. Let me make the mistake based on the QB's skills, not some random uncontrolled cpu generated event.
Agreed. Well said.