View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
Valdarez
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Thumbs up How Strategy/Simulation Enthusiasts Can Better Enjoy Madden 10 Offline Franchise

After playing Madden 10 for awhile, and finding problems with default settings I turned to the sliders section. I tried several of the sliders, and using several of them as guides I worked to put together a set of sliders that help hard core gamers who enjoy manual game play on both offense and defense enjoy the most realistic game of Madden possible.

The sliders are posted here: NFL Simulation Sliders 1.0 (tuned for Slow Gameplay)

In addition to an explanation of the sliders, I provide a few rules to follow to help provide for a more realistic experience such as removing money plays, guidelines for help ensuring your stats are more realistic, and explanations of what cannot truly be addressed due to bugs/problems with the game.

If you are a gamer looking for a challenge and a realistic football experience, especially in offline Franchise, then try out the rules, guidelines, and sliders I provide and I think you'll find a much more enjoyable experience than the default settings in Madden 10.

Last edited by Valdarez; 10-31-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove