View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
dmick4324
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NFL Simulation Sliders 1.0 from Valdarez (tuned for Slow Gameplay)

it was a monday night game against the chargers the weather was fine no rain or anything.

i just finished up my second game. i faced the chiefs and they gave me a much tighter fight than the chargers. i won the game 30-3 but it was alot closer than that. it was 13-3 after the 1st half but then in the second half matt cassel threw 2 pick sixes one after the other (cassel finished with 0 TDs 3 INTs). i got into the sack category (probably because kansas city lines worse than san diegos) with 4. the time of possession was alot closer 27 chiefs 24 me. the one thing i might have to change based on my play style is the running bc mcfadden had 31 carries for 207 yards long being 69. i love how terrible jamarcus russel is going 2 for 15 for 19 yards and a pick lol. but frankly i don't know if i should be winning a game 30-3 with those kinds of numbers from my qb.

by the way i turned down the time of the games from 15 minutes to 13 minutes sticking with the 25 second runoff which resulted in 114 plays opposed to the 125 i ran against the chargers.

i blitz A LOT also. maybe INTs need to be turned down in my case being that ive caused 6 in 2 games.

thanks again valdarez for your work im looking forward to the rules your going to post bc maybe im playing cheap and i dnt even no it