View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #18
TheCreep
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Is there anyway we can get a game speed patch?

The differences between Madden and NCAA always make me scratch my head. I mean, I've come to accept that NCAA will always get major features the year after Madden no prob.

Things like pro tak, broadcast presentation (hopefully), etc I'm sure will be in NCAA 11, but it struck me as weird that the NCAA team left out the customization. I wonder if the Madden and NCAA teams interact with each other.

If they did, wouldn't the Madden team have informed the NCAA team that people were thrown off with the speed of Madden last year? Which in turn would've made the NCAA team wary to make their game the super quick speed of Madden 09, or atleast include the game speed, fatigue, etc options

I mean, most people that buy Madden, also buy NCAA, so it seems like it would make sense to say "well, folks didn't take too well to Madden 09s game speed, lets include that speed option", but for some reason, they make the game with Madden 09s speed and no option

I hope this read isn't scatter brained, but you all know what I'm saying right?