View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #181
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots3003
To be honest, the only other sports game's i've played lately are NBA 2K8, Madden 10, NCAA 09, and the UFC game. I've seen ad's in all of those games...on billboards, on the scorers table, pre-game, post-game, etc. In alot of cases, especially in the case of the scorers table in basketball, these ad's actually add to the realism of the game since you see these kinds of ad's in real life. The difference in M10 is that they sometimes appear in game, when the offensive line is coming up to the ball. What other sports games do this? I haven't played the newest 2K, but I haven't heard of any ad's popping up.
I will try to get a pic of these ad's next time I see the, because it's becoming obvious that some people don't know what i'm referring to.
MLB 2k9 and NBA 2k9 and 2k10.

I'm used to them by now because of Madden 09, so, I do know what you are referring to. I'm assuming you didn't play Madden 09. My tolerance level must be higher since I've already experienced with 09. I understand if you are a first time user with ads during game play.

Madden isn't alone in game play ads. It doesn't bother me because by the time the QB lines up behind the center, they are usually gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove