View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
CreatineKasey
MVP

OVR: 55
Thanks for getting my questions answered, Chris! I've put in over 25 games of quick hit football (not counting the quits) and really enjoy what they have going on over there.

The ability system sounds like it could get REALLY addicting by adding another layer of strategy to the game. The online league/tournament options are endless with the way the game is designed and CANNOT wait until it gets going. This will probably take over as my football game of choice (over their old game.. APF) once they get some of the basics settled like quits and how games are found.

The only thing I was a little bummed about reading is not addressing clock management at least a little bit. I mean, do you really want someone to have the capability of milking an entire half in one drive? When competition gets fierce, all measures necessary will be taken by users and that is a measure. I just envision it in the future: A team getting up by 1 score then just grinding the clock out for the rest of the game. i hope I'm wrong but it only makes sense.

To anyone reading this: If you like strategy, check this game out! it is an absolute blast to play and it really does resemble real football very well. It is rewarding to play a game where people have very few options to "game the game" and they really have to use football strategy to win. You WILL get attached to your players. I'm not gonna lie, I check how many fantasy points my level 16 MLB has tallied up over the course of a game... it is very addicting and I find myself getting jacked when my guys make plays.

Quick hit rocks guys! It is only going to go uphill from here.