View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #4
AboveTheRim
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: question about Ultimate Team feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by labguy
I am just curious why development time was dedicated to this post release feature instead of devoting time to fixing a feature that is currently in game but not fully developed? How can you spend time on this Ultimate Team stuff when you have an online franchise feature that lacks true free agency and a salary cap? Wasn't EA touting that the online franchise feature was on the server side so stuff could be added and fixes made without patching? I guess I bought into the hype again and actually thought they would add a cap and free agency by mid-season. Instead they devote time to another fluff feature. What happened to "everything you see on Sundays"? I don't see trading cards on Sundays. I do see players who are under contract playing football. I do see GM's having to sign free agents to replace injured players. They sign these players to deals that have to fit under their cap room. The fact that Madden still does not have a true online franchise feature is just pathetic. The fact that EA does not care about this is just sad. I know I can't be the only one that feels this way. Running a franchise with made up rules on who to keep or having spreadsheets to log made up cap numbers in this day and age? This is what we are stuck with? Come on EA!
Sir Sometimes I wonder the same things