View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #26
mm boost
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 2nd Patch Submitted to Sony and MS! Pasta Padre

Slider problems is the least of my worries, I played with some adjusted sliders from Vaibhav3p's sliders last night in my franchise (my 2nd game with them), and I beat the Giants 13-10, I kicked a field goal with 2 seconds left to win, and this is with 12 minute quarters and 15 second run off, so there was plenty of time to score alot of points. And this coming from someone who is averaging 45-60 points a game on all madden difficulty, so I definately don't think the sliders have problems. The kicker is, I played with no house rules, I played my normal way, running it with 3 backs, passing the **** out of the ball, everything. Even my money plays were shut down, flats was never open, etc. It played like real football. The game before, I played the raiders and won 34-31. I custom tuned my own special team sliders, and field goals are no long guarantees. There was wind last night and with my adjustments, you could see the ball catching the wind and curving back and forth, I missed 2 field goals by a hair cause of the wind. So personally, sliders are fine, its the stat problems that stand out the most, along with a few presentation things that they are adjusting. I am very excited for the patch.