View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
sj7
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2007-2008 ERROR FREE base roster (players, court edits, coaches, many classic tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
File has been uploaded and ready to download.
Go to xbox 360 2KSHARE: Browse Top 100 users. Look under WallyWonka. Look for my new file.
Or Browse by New Files. It's entitled" " 0708 Base (court, all classic)"

What this file encompasses:

-I did a roster reset upon entering an online game from one of OS's first 2007-2008 base rosters. This enables you to still get every player named, but all player edits, away from default, including coach names, and court edits, were deleted. This gave me the ability to fix the TEAM NAME glitch.
-All Teams will be announced via commentary. those teams with issues will no longer have issues.
-I reentered all the coaches names
-The base roster I found online was missing about 20 classic teams so now EVERY Classic team is named including coaches.
- Court Edits were added to about 150 teams including cheerleader and some basket changes.

All Credit to original workers of the initial roster file. I put down 30-40 hours of my own time just reinputting stuff and making sure the court edits went off without a hitch.. The base rosters were a long time coming, but with the current state of basketball games, I felt it was a worthy investment.

Check them out and please let me know what you think.

This is your ideal jump start to a new legacy.
So, if I download this roster file it will give me all the classic teams that you have unlocked?