View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #332
franzis
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Before downloading the patch I had one quarter using TOR vs ORL and then the same matchup with the patch installed. Everything on default (except fouling), 11 min quarter, pro difficulty. Consider that I played as a jerk (lot of lead passes and P&R, soft defense) in both games on purpose.
I can surely confirm that that game plays much better and look and feels much more realistic and legit. You definetely have no more the feeling of being cheated by the CPU on offense and sabotaged by your teammates on defense. As regards the gameplay, the patch seems to deliver on the whole what promised .
What deliver more: a LOT of contact, which was even more evident after having just played a game pre-patch. Therefore, as someone said, you will see a lot of apparently new animations
What deliver less: FG% still quite high (61% for the CPU and 55% for me at halftime) so as PIP (32 on 66 for teh CPU and 38 on 62 for me). However, as I said before, you have to take into account how I approached the game (aka jerkly). I would say that even this could be positive, because the patch doesn't play defense for you.