View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
Ice Cream Truck
Money Makin' Sonny

Ice Cream Truck's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: My Player after Patch

I'm confused. Have you guys downloaded the patch and now you still have issues?

I'm on PS3 so I haven't got a patch yet, but from what 2K says, they fixed these issues in the patch..
Quote:
MY PLAYER

- Fixed an issue that would cause a clone of the user’s player to be created when changing teams at the end of the Summer Circuit. Existing cloned players will be removed with this patch.

- Users can now change quarter length in My Player to any amount of minutes between 5 and 12.

- Tuned the substitution logic such that users should no longer be substituted out only to be substituted in at the next dead ball.

- The logic that determines whether or not you get an invite to Training Camp, make the NBA team, and get an invite from an NBA team while in the NBA D-League have all been changed to be a little more forgiving.

- Resolved an issue where the 2K Insider was not informing the user of his/her contract status at the conclusion of a 10-day contract.

- Animation packages will no longer be reset to the ‘best’ package every time a corresponding attribute is upgraded.

- The user’s ‘Drills Remaining’ value will now be properly saved as new drills are accumulated throughout the NBA/D-League season.
Has anyone adjusted the quarter length yet? Are substitions handled better now?

Philadelphia Eagles

Phoenix Suns