View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:29 PM   #446
K_rob11
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Ok. So regarding dynamic attendance...color me not impressed?

I'm running a Wizards association w/ really no plans in starting a NEW-post patch association. But...figured I'd do my due diligence to peep this dynamic attendance thang.

Taking the T'Wolves I simmed to a Bobcats at Minnesota game right before the ASB. Minny had only 17 wins into Feb, and CHA was 23-27. What I saw at the Target center for a 17 win T'Wolves team (in Feb.) surely wasn't dynamic attendance.

I mean sure there were empty seats, moreso than the packed houses we're use to, but I wouldn't quite call it dynamic attendance. I mean I paused the game and the rafters were filled w/ butts in the seat.

T'Wolves ranked 27th in attendance after a poor 08-09 season, and w/ a 17 and 33 mark right before the deadline I would've expected to see more than 10 or so empty seats per section and definitely NOT what I saw in the nosebleeds.

No need to start over your association fellas. Still love the game though, there's just NOT dynamic attendance. Oh well.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS! I was wondering how much of a difference the dynamic attendance was. I really did not want to start my association over.

Funny, I still think NFL Fever 2004 had the best dynamic attendance model. The stadium would slowly empty out if the game was a blow out. That's what I was thinking the dynamic attendance in NBA 2k10 was going to be like. Thanks for confirming!