View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 05:26 PM   #507
RubenDouglas
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

hmm.

maybe its just that im focusing on more things now but It seems like theres almost no more foot planting after a player catches a pass. I like to catch a pass and pump fake alot and when I do that, it triggers this very quick ice skating type of animation. it gets you out of that pump fake almost too fast. was this in the game pre patch. is this to give us more control than before? it just feels odd right now. not that its a true negative but it just looks and feels weird as I swear I was used to the old way of things and this new way is throwing me off.

any one else see this?

it almost gives my guys a speed boost towards the hoop or away from it and im hitting all these shots i feel I shouldnt be... try it yourself. pump fake with a player and then quickly move in either direction. you will almost always beat your man with whomever you are guarding.. I may have to safeguard myself from ever pump faking again if thats the case.

edit: I just now had about two minutes of solid FOOT planting on these same types of moves.. this is bizarre. its like im playing two games here INSTANTANIOUSLY

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 11-07-2009 at 05:29 PM.