View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
z ROCKnROLLA z
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13
ROCKnROLLA's Video Highlights!!!

Hey guys, here are some of Highlights, some crazy one's here, hope you like them.

Feel free to add your own highlights!!!

1st Highlight is from my Eagles franchise using my V1 sliders, Game was against the Saints score was 7-0 to me in the 1st!!!
As you can see I totally miss the 1st tackle but made up for it with the 2nd, BANG!!

2nd Highlight is from my Raiders franchise, in season 3, my MLB who was my #1 draft pick that season had crazy speed and was a beast for me.
This counted as a Fumble recovery!!! I will give you 2 different views.

2nd view

3rd Highlight is from my Jets Franchise, Season 2, I traded T.Jones a #1 pick and 3rd round pick for J.Stewart and a 3rd round pick. The deal was well worth it for me, as I like trucking HB's more than Speed HB's. This play was stopped dead and Stewart was not taken down!!! Also check out the blocking. These are with my V1 sliders.

From The same game and same player Jonathan Stewart who murdered the Browns that day. It's a shame you don't see the burst through the hole.
At the end of the run I was trying to work an angle for the stiff arm, otherwise he would of clipped my legs.

O.k guy's thats all for now, I will post some more as soon as I figure out how to get more vids on EA's site.

Laters...

ROCKnROLLA

Advertisements - Register to remove