Thread: Done.
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #5
plaidchuck
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Done.

I don't understand how everyone is getting so dominated on superstar.. most games for me I outshoot the CPU about 32-13 on 7 min periods.. unless you have the cpu diff adjust slider raised i dunno whats up.. and believe me I am average at best at this game.. granted I don't win by huge margins because the goalies are still waaaay too good on high percentage shots...

Even on BAP when I don't play the whole game my team dominates with shots and goals... (20-0-4 with the Marlies.. of course for some reason they sent Kaberle down so we're really kicking *** now)

The real problem with the game is the lobotomy they gave the offensive AI. I agree with you though scott I only play for BAP and online now (and online is boring since it's either a cheese goal fest or if you play realistic hockey nobody scores and every game goes to overtime 0-0 or 1-1).. BAP is fun but like you said it's arcadey but who wants to play a scrub anyways... there's simply not enough in the rest of BAP mode to make playing a grinder or tough guy/enforcer interesting.

It's time once again to blow up the wishlist thread and hope for the best again next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove