Old 11-09-2009, 01:05 AM   #421
Eclipso
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: My Player Progression Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
So you have the patch then? I am waiting to continue on with mine until I can get the patch for ps3. how are things post patch?
I think it feels good. The help D is adjusted (although in some situations I think it could be a bit more but that could be the current itteration of the Bulls) Loving the 8 minute quarters, nice to actually get drills now (had 15 after installing the patch) I still cannot read the rumors although I think that will work itself out in season 3. I know some people are abit upset about the inside game being a harder but with some good SIT and STR along with w/e inside / dunk / ally rating higher they will see that it works well and trying to drive otherwise can be futal.

Speaking of which, more foul calls which is awesome considering pre-patch they were pretty non existant regardless of who had the ball.

Only complaints I have is my team still doesnt play with a sence of urgeny when loosing late game and me sitting out late game and my team BLOWING a 20 point lead to a bottom feeder team just to keep me on the bench to bring me back in with 1 min to go down by 10 is upsetting still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughey2k
Can anyone tell me why the playart will not show up on the floor in My Player mode? I don't see where to even adjust this in My Player mode..... I was able to do it pre-patch before I restarted..... I am a PG if that matters...
I had to go under the normal menu (not my player mode) and go to coach options and adjust it from there. Looks like they took the options out from the my player menu for w/e the reason.

***EDIT*** I still found the option under the pause menu while in game under the coaching settings and its working for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewj
WTF just happend. I was at the all-star break with my guy and everything was cool. I played for the ****ty Kings but I was playing well and everything now all the sudden it says the Thunder signed me for 1 yr 3.41 million and im on the Thunder now ERRRRRR. I dont wanna be on the Thunder. They traded Jeff Green for Raymond Felton earlier in the year so there backcourt is me, Westbrook, Harden, Felton. THIS IS STUPID. im not really happy this happened. now I know if I can get to season 2 im going somewhere else....and I bitched in Sacramento about them having too many guards....well as soon as i "signed" with the Thunder Chucky Atkins was traded
Did they trade you or did it do a switch on its own? Either way I know you wernt sure what you were going to do next season and while that does suck and it would piss me off all you can do is focus on playing well and improving your player.

Last edited by Eclipso; 11-09-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: additional information
Advertisements - Register to remove