Old 11-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #388
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
People who talk about EA or 2k agendas are usually the fanboys themselves. Just look at live 10. Good job to them, what a turn around. When you build a solid game, you get praise, when you release a broken game, you get complaints. Specially when your the only game choice to the fans. I think most people agree Maddens took a step forward this year. The reality is its the 4th next gen title and still feels like a first year beta. I dont mean that as a bash, I'm just stating the majority feel this way. How can we expect people not to gripe on here? There just tired of waiting year after year.

For me personally, Madden needs to feel fresh, and yet feel like a completed game. $60 is a lot of cion in todays economy for a lightly revised version.

Lets hope this 2nd patch can substantially improve some issues.

I mean no harm to those that love the game. I would love to enjoy it right with you. Footballs the greatest. I TRUELY hope EA's releases a killer game next year. Both NBA Live 10 & 2k10 spoiled me this year...loved them! Next year could be a great sport game year!
Nice post, I agree with most of it except I'm still playing Madden because it's much more fresh than 09 was for me.

I don't have an issue with people griping, but it's how they gripe and the constant griping from the same people is what bugs me. People tend to focus much more on the negativity because it sticks out more, but forget the positives that the game brings out.

It was much simpler in my days of gaming. I started with Pong, and what I put into the system, we got back. Same with Atari's gaming system all the way to the Sega Genesis. Pop in Joe Montana football or Bill Walsh College Football and that was what you got. I remember paying $50.00 for a Magic Johnson bball game on the NES and it was horrendous. No patches, you deal with it.

Now, with NG gaming, there is the internet and the demands for perfection or realism. If I put 100's of hrs into a game, I'm satisfied, I got my money's worth. Some people can't play Madden more than so many hrs because it's not up to their quality of standards.