Old 11-12-2009, 08:28 AM   #419
mm boost
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Again, frustration with the overall delay with getting this game in repair aside, the outrage over a lack of updates is odd to me. They said it was in certification...after that, the only other possible status update is "available for download." Theirs nothing really for EA to say, as it's out of their hands.

Now, if people are frustrated over the lack of a list of fixes, that's more understandable...though we've already pretty much been made aware of what's to be expected, and a list won't change anything in the process anyway.
But it will change somethings. They give a list of all the things they fixed, and it will settle down alot of people cause we still do not know "exactly" what they fixed, everything now is people guessing and throwing out ideas and so many people are on the verge of not playing the game or purchasing the game again. Alot of people are waiting to start their franchise, and them not knowing what is being fixed could cause a problem too, cause they could be waiting around for something that didn't even make the list, and they had been wasting the past few weeks just playing exhibition games just for false hope that the patch fixed the problem areas.

I, myself, am enjoying the game regardless. Sliders adjustments and hardcore gameplay, and the game is playing near perfect, aside from stat problems and the bengals/bears overlays. I am on week 17 of my season, and soon as this season ends, the patch should be out, so its good timing for me. That and I just graduated my first draft class on NCAA 10, so I will start a new one with the new draft class uploaded, updated rosters, and the patch.