View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #18
Seymour Scagnetti
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: NHL 10: Scoring Strategies

Am I playing the same game as you guys? On all star hardcore with CPU learning maxed out and other sliders tweaked I have absolutely no problem scoring clean goals. Is this a mostly online issue because offline the variety of goals I have scored is staggering and rarely do I score the same way twice and even more rarely the same game.

Some games I lose 2-1 and than the very next game I win 7-2. With my Caps franchise I average about 3.5 goals a game and they all seem realistic. Ovechkin is on pace to score about 55 goals for me and all my other players are in line to score how they do in the NHL. Ovechkin has alot of clean goals, screeners, some in the pass thru the slot and deflections from the point. I just cycle the puck, try and get it to the point man when possible for a shot in traffic and look for rebounds and rushes thru the middle will give me a decent chance to score with a sniper just like in the NHL. Many times my Dmen score from clean shots at the point. In fact I score very rarely on one timers as I only attempt maybe 5 a game. I'm at a loss at why some of you have problems.

It's pretty easy to get into middle and rifle a shot with your sniper, if they go in half the time then people will complain about scoring 10 goals a game the same way. If you try and get behind a screen while shooting you have a pretty good chance of scoring just like the NHL. This is with auto aim off and I miss plenty of shots and average maybe 35 shots a game.

I don't really play online so I have no views on that but I assume that's where the big problem lies.

Last edited by Seymour Scagnetti; 11-12-2009 at 08:27 PM.