View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #436
GatorBait06NC
Banned

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Moncrief
This is not my first post on the matter. I urge everyone once again to be patient. Hell, the dev. team should come on here and tell everyone to be patient. Maybe many of you would listen then, only to likely curse their arrival a day later when the patience runs up.
I see where your post is coming from, BUT...

The game came out in August. Let me repeat. August. Bottom line is that these patches should only include add ons such as visual upgrade, correct bugs and glitches, and alternate unis and stuff like that.

Gameplay should have been left alone regardless of how good or bad it was. Because when they alter gameplay it makes the diehard gamers want to start over with the better gameplay additions.

Releasing patch after patch to improve gameplay is atrocious. The game comes out in August and we have to wait until Thanksgiving for the gameplay to be as good as it should have been on release day.

No pity for EA. If they worried about gameplay to begin with instead of bogus gimmick features, then titles like NCAA Football wouldnt have went straight into the trash this year.