Old 11-15-2009, 08:08 AM   #495
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
I think EA could eliminate 90% of the whining relating to patches if they could find a way to implement them in a way that franchises don't have to be restarted.

Once a patch is within a few weeks of release the game becomes completely unplayable to me as a franchise player, because I know I will just have to restart anyway? I like my franchises to continue on over at least five seasons, so If patches could take effect on existing franchises I would be spending much more time playing Madden, and much less time posting here ...
I got my copy of Madden 10 at the midnight launch in August. Today is November 15th and I still have not started my Franchise. I was in two online franchises but left them because the game is just unplayable to me with the settings we are forced to use in online franchise - no sliders, fight for the fumble is on, can't change tha game speed , and so on.

For now my copy on Madden 10 is sitting dormant and I will wait for the second patch, hopefully it will fix the game enough to make my purchase worth while.

As for Madden 11, I will not be buying it at launch. I'm going to wait it out next year until the game is playable before I even consider buying it.
Advertisements - Register to remove