View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
CatMan72
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: It's shiny and very heavy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Koalition
Jake Delhomme drops back to pass ... scans the field, he finds Steve Smith -- throws! TOUCHDOWN CAROLINA!

Guys, if you have been visiting the subforum on here "Donny Moore is on my bad side" in the Madden NFL Rosters thread - then you are following my prolific journey that started when EA brought Jake Delhomme down from an 80 to a 75 up to a 76 and down to a 74 (his lowest since Madden 2003).

I have started a movement to defend one of the NFL greats, quarterback Jake Delhomme and today I think my words are becoming power sort've like how a Jedi Knight uses the Force. Jake Delhomme has been looking like himself lately, his rapport has not been making the dumb mistakes they have made in recent weeks to drop his overall rating in Madden.

Now, all you Carolina Panther fans we shall unite on here and go for our Iron Cajun from Louisiana (i think that name is better than Iron Cajun from Carolina cause he is actually from Louisiana)

It's shiny, its heavy - its that LOMBARDI TROPHY.

NFC South Standing
New Orleans Saints: 14 - 2
Carolina Panthers: 9-7
Atlanta Falcons: 7-9
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 3-13

"You gotta' believe!"
Preach on my brother....

If Jake played for an NFC East team they wouldn't dare bounce him around like that... where's the big ratings drop for Eli?

But as a Panthers fan, I'm used to being dissed by Madden at this point. Every year there's a catch with the Panthers in Madden... there is usually some kind of glaring uniform or player model mistake. Case in point: DeAngelo Williams is a star in the NFL and they forget to include his dreads in his player model?

Maybe some day there will be a re-alignment that will include the Panthers in the NFC east so they will finally get some respect in Madden.