View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 05:36 PM   #202
deon2333
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
LoL

I ran a real test against the patch last night vs my friends. Now let me tell you guys. I have 6 friends that I've known since childhood. Only 2 of them are very sim. The other 4 are very cheesy. Default settings. I touch nothing. Some of us shot like 35%. The 2 sim guys and I shot little over 45% but none of us shot those crazy fg% of 60% and up like we did before. One my cheesy friends (who usually wins). I was winless last night. In all of his games....he got blowout...because he didn't play smart basketball. Another very good thing I saw. Was that the people who played on-ball D were rewarded more enough then the people who didn’t.

The one thing I loved about the new contact animations was that even if its LeBron vs Fisher on a fastbreak. You won't be stopped by fisher. Where in the other game that's what wouldn’t happen. Al little guy is able to cause contact on LeBron and make him throw up a stupid missed shot on a fast break (in the other game). I mean after a while I had so many and1’s one of my friends would just give the lane because his guards were not strong enough to slow James down on the break. lol Either that or intentional foul.fficeffice" />>>
>>
I played a guy online that must of not known about the patch. And kept driving with LeBron over and over. I told him that the patch caused more contact. But he didn't listen. He just brushed me off and said. "You play your game. And I'll play mine" LeBron finished 8-37 in 5 minute quarter game.....lol I blow him out by 20

I made a contact reel of misses and make shots. I'll post tonight. But again. I literally love the game now. Because you have to play smart basketball now to win. No stupid plays are reward. No stupid passes. No stupid shots. You have to know how to play. A great example....I played with the Cavs last night with my friends. And I played all of them....and blew all of them out. none of them knew how to do post moves. Their big man were none factors. Shaq Daddy was balling. One game Shaq had a vintage 20 points (LeBron only had 9). In the next game LeBron then went crazy with a line of 22pts 6rebs 10ast 4blk. >>
>>
Also on fast breaks. If one their players got loose on the break. I slammed them to the ground on a regular (forced them to get those points at the line lol)>>
Hey jeebs9 are you playing regular quick games or NBA Today quick games?
NCAA Basketball-Michigan Wolverines
MLB-Chicago Cubs