Old 11-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #16
kpkpkp
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: The glitched running

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoody
For those who "don't see" this or think its visual, I just don't know what to say. As many others have said your player has a hitch in his step and you literally watch EVERY other player on the field continue to move while you stand still.

For those who think this is a slider or game speed based issue, why does this only happen on USER controled break away runs. Why does this not happen to the computer?

After deleting the first patch (boy thats a fun cache clear) this is ONLY happening after the first patch. Regardless of why this was done, it has a profound effect on pursuit angles and long TD's. It clearly makes pursuit angles look better by allowing defenders to catch runners, which in turn limits the USER break away TD's.

In closing, the ignorance has to stop, or maybe OS needs to admin people who post things that simply arent true the same way they do posting off topic, or anti EA statements. I say that respectfully, because the boards have cleaned up very nicely as of late. That same diligence needs to be extended to those who choose to simply claim others are lying because they want to ignore game issues.
Um, well. It's not happening to me. At all. And I never saw a poster claim this issue was a "lie."

Where are these Rep. Joe Wilson types?

I dont know why it is happening to others. But I had two clear break away plays in my offline franchise last night for long 60+ yard runs, and my runners did not stutter at all or anything.

FWIW;

-Xbox 360.
-"Slow gamespeed"
-"DB's stat accurate sliders"
-Player threshold set to 75.

EDIT: Ok, I see what you're saying now. Post what system and setting you people are using. There might be a trend

Last edited by kpkpkp; 11-17-2009 at 01:56 PM.