View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 07:57 PM   #18
TheCreep
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Player overall vs sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefancourt
Creep i would love to join you on that slider set as i have been trying them at 0 too and agree with the ones that you have increased.
Yea, things seem to be working out fine. Right now I'm at 15 for QB acc HUM and CPU. I'll probably bump those up to 17.

Pass blk seems to be no factor at all. I'm set at 0 HUM/CPU and the D-Line couldn't get to the QB at all, that was with pass rush also set at 0. I'm thinking that all you need for trench interaction is to tweak pass rush.

I bumped pass rush sliders up consistently until I the DLine started getting through, which for me was at 40. QB still has too long in the pocket though, so I'll raise pass rush up from 40 in increments of 5 until I'm good with that.

For rushing, I'm currently at 0 for brk tackle/run blck HUM/CPU and the RBs are still getting 3 to 7 yards a carry. Thats with rush d reaction time/tackle both at 0. Blk shed is at 15 HUM/CPU.

I found with run block at 0 I can actually swim move both ways. Previously, I could only swim move with my outside linebacker to the players left. Swim moves to the right would barely work. I can also break off of a block and chase RBs better instead of being stuck in a block animation. I prefer that.