View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 04:16 AM   #13
JerzeyReign
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Just lost to a cheeser online

Yes I read the whole post but the I only lingered on the only complaint that was about gameplanning. Going for on fourth down isn't really cheesy it's stupid. No huddle, is not cheesy and alot of teams actually do it in the NCAA. So yeah gameplanning was the one thing I lingered on.

What I meant by 'it's being used to much' is the fact that people run with it all game. The concept itself is not cheesy. And even if they do run with it all game, it's still not cheesy IMO. Do I do it, no. Have I played against people that have done it, yes. But then again, unlike yourself it seems, I knew what gameplanning actually did and made adjustments, that's all.

What I meant by him outplaying you, don't take it personal, but you didn't counter his tactics. That's not anyone's fault but your own. I'm not saying he's better than you or anything like that but for that one game he got the best of you. Just move on, you don't have to climb the highest mountaintop and admit your lack of success for one game.

Glad you recieved some helpful information and I wasn't trying to stir anything up but alot of people bash gameplanning. And it seems whatever people bash the most EA gets rid of it. And if used/fine tuned correctly will be a great feature.

Last edited by JerzeyReign; 11-18-2009 at 04:20 AM.