View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Swoot22
Rookie

OVR: 1
Do you NEED a new Madden game every year?

Personally, I don't need Madden 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, etc. every year. I think EA could take two to three years to make a new engine for this game without missing a beat (financially). Madden 10 is a good game and with the fixes coming in the 2nd patch I'm hopeful that it will fix the issues that we have problems with. Now, onto my point.

It seems as though every year the same problems are always showing up and never getting fixed. I feel like this is more of a problem with the game engine rather than the developers. In order to truly get rid of these problems the game needs to rebuilt from the ground up. I'm well aware that creating a new engine for a game can take years but I'm fine with that. I really only play Madden during the football season anyway and I wouldn't even mind paying say, $5 (don't bash the price, it's just a number I picked) for a roster update.

So my question to everyone here is this: Would you wait 2 years (the next madden would be August 2011) for a legitmate "new" madden?
Advertisements - Register to remove