Old 11-19-2009, 10:36 AM   #637
jinc1019
Rookie

jinc1019's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesha2000
Mine is english teachers on a video game board that cause a thread to go waaaaaaaay off topic.

Flamehead hit the nail on the head...I can say for sure that I have almost reached my boiling point with Madden and the shenanigans....I ditched 2k10 this year because they didn't have their servers running properly at the beginning....maybe it's fixed now but it was so bad last year to the point the servers should have been a top priority this year. I was really turned off when the first patch for Madden broke a lot of things and then we barely heard from the dev team that was killing us with info before the release to hype the game. Before the game came out, the dev team was the best thing since sliced bread and had reached rock star status...once the bugs came out and people started complaining, they tucked their tail and ran and I don't respect that much. You have to be able to take the good with the bad especially when people are PAYING for your product.
I agree. Ultimately, we are the customers here and for them to ignore so many of the features we wanted is beyond ridiculous....The only thing this year's Madden and this year's MLB2K prove is that FREE MARKETS work and markets that are altered do not. If you don't like NBA 2k, you can go buy NBA LIVE. If you do not like NHL 10, you can go buy NHL2K. If you don't like MLB2K, you have to go spend $300.00 on a ps3, which is honestly worth it just for MLB 10.....and finally, if you do not like Madden, well too bad....because that's all there is. I doubt very much that EA would do such a poor job if they knew we could all go buy 2K's version of football instead.

TEAMS:
Baseball: Red Sox
Basketball: Celtics, Duke, U Richmond
Football: Duke, U Richmond (FCS)