Old 11-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #115
Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Xbox live activity November 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
The thing is though that you are acting like this is the first time in which this has happened for Madden... the first time in which Madden sales decreased on an older console as the number of the people that have the console grew when it's not. That's why I'm not getting how you guys are making this out to be a sign that Madden is in trouble since if that was the case then Madden would have always been in trouble since like I said, the PS1 versions of Madden sold less and less after the PS2 was released even though the PS1 still got sales.

How can this be a sign of Madden being in big trouble when basically the same thing happened last gen?
I dont know if what your saying is true with madden sales from PS1 to PS2 declining. Proof would be needed.

Anyway when the boss of EA has a article stating that he is very upset on the fact that Madden 10 sales are low. I think that is a pretty good indication that things are bad.

I have made 2 predictions and all came true.

Madden 10 would not sell well. Posted in Aug 08
MW2 would break records in sales Posted in Apr 09

My next prediction. Madden 11 will not sell well at launch, but will improve come September/October.

I say this because my gut is telling me that 11 will be greatly improved, and it will take about a month to convince those that left the franchise time to believe.

This is coming from someone who has not bought a Madden in the next gen era period. I play the pc version of 08, but that flame has dwindled.

Anyways I'm hoping to be 3 for 3.

NBA Live got me back so why can't Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove