Old 11-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #116
Bgamer90
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Xbox live activity November 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL

Madden has been so bad that those like me have become acustom to the fact of not having a football game to play anymore. We are cool with playing solid shooters , and other solid sport titles. This is the 1st year where I have not played a NFL game for a whole season.

Madden 11 has to be so awesome next year, becuase they lost a ton of fans.
Really? Are you sure about that or are you just using these forums as a representation of that?

While Madden may have lost fans they have also gained fans as well as many people agree that it's the first Madden that's better than Madden 2005 overall. I have some people on my friends list that still play Madden 10 even though games like MW2 are "what's hot". Also, if people were cool with playing other sports titles so much then why didn't other sports titles make the LIVE activity list outside of Madden and FIFA? I remember hearing that NBA 2k10 had a 60% sales increase from 2k9. The 360 version of NBA 2k9 made the top of the sales charts this time last year. NBA 2k10 sold 60% more than that yet it wasn't shown in the LIVE activity top 10 chart for this month.

Is it really Madden on the decline or is it just sports gaming as a whole due to shooters gaining more and more buzz?