Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Xbox live activity November 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
There isn't much I disagree here.

I would say the only part I disagree with is that MW2 is more of a worldwide game than Madden is. A more comparable comparison would be MW2 and FIFA in my opinion.

So, if Madden sold 4 million without the license, would you still call that disappointing?
That is a good point. Madden is not a world wide title like COD. Can't debate that.

I would say if Madden did not have the license fee , and it sold 4 million copies. Yes it did well.

With the fee, and the fact that they are the only ones that can make a NFL game. Selling 4 million copies is bad under the current setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I agree it's not as popular as it was. But I think my disagreement with you guys is that it's because people are "sick of the game's deteriorating quality". I think that may be the case for some folks but it's not for most. For most it's simply about economics and more top notch titles that people feel they want to check out instead of buying yearly sports titles.
The thing is at one point Madden was the COD of sports, and spending cash on Madden was never a issue for anyone.

I do hear what your saying and its true. I just feel Madden's problems mainly come from the fact that the title is not solid. It's pretty much broken.

Last edited by Tyrant8RDFL; 11-20-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove