View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
2k8's Ratings or Maddens old number system?

I wanted to make a poll and see if people would rather have the rating system stay the same with the numbers where we don't see a big difference in players. Or if you would rather have a 2k8 type system where I can tell Rocket Ismail is 10x better than the average player, or Perry is so much stronger than anyone else.

To me, I would rather have a 2k8 like system, but without the gold bronze, silver ratings. For example Santana Moss would be Speed Burner, Deep Threat, Quick Feet, Good Hands. Mike Sellers would be bulldozer as he can block well in the run game. Jason Campbell would be Laser Arm as he can throw crazy deep, he also has some good accuracy, but his mind is not there.

They could switch it up and have positives and negative rankings along with tiers in the rankings. So Santana Moss would be Speed Burner x3 while Randle El was only Speed Burner x1. Mike Sellers would be Bulldozer and Brick wall x3 while Clinton Portis is brick wall x2. Then other things would be Jason Campbell Laser Arm x2 Pinpoint x1, but intangibles x-1. Other things like clutch would be factored in.

So what would you guys rather have. If you have not played 2k8, then don't vote Madden just because thats all you have played. Vote what you truly want, not want you think you should want.

Thanks.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove