View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:46 AM   #16
JaymeeAwesome
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A play to stop "Wildcat" cheesers online...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
lmao! If qb contain left the TE Post wide open, what do expect FG blk to do.
I'd stick w/ contain, db dogs, 8 man fronts, and last but not least user control, GO MAKE A PLAY! Fg block wouldn't do anything but guarantee a passing td everytime.
FG block was just for their wildcat plays, I had to switch defenses for his other formations and I couldn't find the right one.

Quote:
Just because you can't stop it , does not make it cheese. They run those plays on Sundays, so it will get run in Madden. Learn how to play D.

And yes it is considered cheese if they run the same play over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Because Madden's AI isn't built for that and when people find something that works more than 75% of the time they like to exploit it like the other posters mentioned. And when you play defense you only have control of 1 man at a time and you can't control the other 10 at the same time so they are run by the AI so if your one man isn't quick enough to stop the play then you have to rely on the rest of your team to be in the right positions.

So my question to the community was to see how I can limit the cheesers on their success while I try to better my offense to score more points on them which is another tough subject because again these same cheesers will select the same defensive blitz every down....

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...