View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
Boregard
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: What playbook would fit my needs?

^^^NO! I want them available everywhere!!!! If guys are that scared of them then have it be an option for franchise mode (online or offline) that you can turn on or off and have it be in the hardcore ranked games.

I am so sick of hearing bout cheese or exploits that will result from having a playbook where you get to pick your own plays to populate it with!!! If custom routes are such an issue then list every available route and then let me plug them in where I wish and decide the depth of the cuts (from 1-19 yards by 1)!!!

Yes I despise cheese, hate seeing the same three plays all game, think they need to fix some exploits, but let's quit running scared of cheese - just get in the darn lab and find a counter - cuz %95 of the time there is a counter to everything - and yes sometimes it means manually controlling a player to take something away!!!

Look I wish that Madden was better programmed and some of these "exploits" did not exist but deal with it or play with house rules against guys you know or who at least agree to certains standards of Madden "etiquette" !